Novara Media is an independent media organisation addressing the issues – from a crisis of capitalism to racism and climate change – that are set to define the 21st century.
Novara Media is an independent media organisation addressing the issues – from a crisis of capitalism to racism and climate change – that are set to define the 21st century. Within that context our goal is a simple one: to tell stories and provide analysis shaped by the political uncertainties of the age, elevating critical perspectives you’re unlikely to find elsewhere. Driven to build a new media for a different politics, our journalism is always politically committed; rather than seeking to moderate between two sides of a debate, our output actively intends to feed back into political action.
Over the last five years we have produced hundreds of podcasts, videos and articles, reaching a combined audience of millions. Until 2015 this was done by a team of volunteers with virtually no resources. While we still primarily rely on volunteers, our #Novara10k crowdfunding appeal in 2015 allowed us – for the first time – to pay contributors, purchase equipment, cover expenses for those otherwise unable to appear on our platforms, and begin developing our first offline events.
- The Labour Right Would Prefer a Johnson Government to a Corbyn One. It’s Time to Replace Them
- ACFM: Trip 4 – Love and Hate
- What Does England’s Cricket World Cup Win Have to Do With Neoliberalism?
- Corbynism and the Remain Movement Need Each Other to Survive
- What to Do With International Isis Fighters? Rojava May Have a Solution